1. Игровой сервер CS Source доступен по адресу:
    109.87.248.45:27015 - [MD] Clan server-BASIC-32*Slots-[css.md]

This topic for people who not speak russ

Тема в разделе "Speak only English for guest", создана пользователем Dsr.Egl, 23 авг 2007.

1. Dsr.Egl

Dsr.Egl Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Dear friends.

If you get ban and you dont agree,say it in this topic or create new.You may create the clan forum with pass and speaking with your friend or clan members.If you have a question,then pm me. Joy.

With kind regards administration.

2. -=AnastasiA=-

-=AnastasiA=- Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Registration Form

Вложения:

• reg_form.png
      reg_form.png
      Размер файла:
      237,6 КБ
      Просмотров:
  3. Dulci

Dulci Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    It look like some admins are sure that im using wh. well its not i got 1 lucky shot trow the wall but that doesnt make me a cheater. Then some other admin called jbr is a cheater to.

I play a lot on setti mostly and on dz sometimes always play with admins together dont get banned. i even played here many times with admins sometimes im playing good sometimes i suck but when im owniing i get a bann :). I geuss he record me got a demo me cheating. Because this is the second time

here are some stats off me take a good look at it if you dont trust me setti got plentie of demos sourcetv go watch it.

http://css.setti.info/psychostats3-alt/player.php?id=29035

4. -=AnastasiA=-

Симпатии:
    (Dulci @ 27.8.2007, 2:19)
    It look like some admins are sure that im using wh. well its not i got 1 lucky shot trow the wall but that doesnt make me a cheater. Then some other admin called jbr is a cheater to.

I play a lot on setti mostly and on dz sometimes always play with admins together dont get banned. i even played here many times with admins sometimes im playing good sometimes i suck but when im owniing i get a bann :). I geuss he record me got a demo me cheating. Because this is the second time

here are some stats off me take a good look at it if you dont trust me setti got plentie of demos sourcetv go watch it.

http://css.setti.info/psychostats3-alt/player.php?id=29035

Here is demo by admin [MD] http://cs-source.kpi.com.ua/forum/index.ph...t=60&#entry1852

You are already unbanned by me because i dont see any cheat here. But our headadmin [MD]-=A-l-e-k=- will decide about this unban tomorrow.

5. Dulci

Dulci Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    You are already unbanned by me because i dont see any cheat here. But our headadmin [MD]-=A-l-e-k=- will decide about this unban tomorrow.

I watched my own demo. I must say that he needs to spec better before banning some one. this demo doesnt sow anything. But he is an admin. And im here for my rights let alex decide like you said

6. Ефгенич

Ефгенич Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Man you have WH!!I see you play!!!if you want to play on this server!you mast off you chits!!

7. Dulci

Dulci Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    ( @ 27.8.2007, 19:43)
    Man you have WH!!I see you play!!!if you want to play on this server!you mast off you chits!!

Thats your upinion let the real admin decide. Do you 5.1 speakers? Or do you listen to music when you play

8. CrazyKot

CrazyKot Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    (Dulci @ 27.8.2007, 21:01)

Thats your upinion let the real admin decide. Do you 5.1 speakers? Or do you listen to music when you play

+1
    Dulci not a cheater! i trust him ;)
    Use quality speaker system! And you can know where your frag B)

9. Slash-22

Slash-22 Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    I have 5.1 speakers gg :11084:

10. Ed_killer

Ed_killer Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Hi friends :gossip: :drinks_cheers:

11. -=AnastasiA=-

Симпатии:
    (Ed_killer @ 8.3.2008, 11:27)
    Hi friends :gossip: :drinks_cheers:

hello! :rolleyes:

12. MefiSs

MefiSs Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Im playing with headphones and beleive me its better than youre Five and One. Especially if its KOSS :)

13. james bond

james bond Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Hello !!!! Like 1 mounth admin Gladiator ban me from death match server and i dont know WHAY !!!! I never use cheats beacouse is stupid !! Is the best server and i canot play !!!! this sucs........

It was very hard to get to this latter becaose i dont know how to read Russian ,first i dont know where to login then where i can write something and so one and one.....

and how get out from hire ??????

14. lioncub

lioncub HeadShoT

Симпатии:
    (james bond @ 4.5.2008, 21:15)
    Hello !!!! Like 1 mounth admin Gladiator ban me from death match server and i dont know WHAY !!!! I never use cheats beacouse is stupid !! Is the best server and i canot play !!!! this sucs........

It was very hard to get to this latter becaose i dont know how to read Russian ,first i dont know where to login then where i can write something and so one and one.....

and how get out from hire ??????

Hi. Are you playing from steam or pirate one? Please write here the nick you were playing with and your IP address.

15. james bond

Симпатии:
  16. james bond

Симпатии:
    Its written that hire is for a people who dont understand and write Russion , but everything hire is write in Rus? i have still the problem with the Gladiator !!!! What is wrong with this dude ????? My nickname is Supreme !!!!! A little time ago i can play a weak or two maybe and again am banded !!!!! guess who ???/

17. Surpr!se

Surpr!se Ex-Sn!per

Симпатии:
    Sorry, at the moment is server out of order for uncertain time. Visit our other servers, MD1 (193.41.218.218:27015) and MD2 (193.41.218.219:27015). Thank you for your understanding.

18. GreenWhite

GreenWhite Новый пользователь

Симпатии:
    Hi admins, i was banned from this server today. I shot several players and they started ban me immediately so what i should do - not to shoot anyone or try to miss?? How can i prove that i'm playing without any cheats?

19. Administrator

Administrator Администрация Команда форума

Симпатии:
    Ban delete!

Поделиться этой страницей